Sunday, February 21, 2010

Unplanned Vacation

Our last project is done and I am now waiting for a new one. Boy, it is really tough.

And since I had nothing to do... I accompany a friend at his family's camp up north at Elm Pond. I was just happy that my Sweetie let me took that unplanned vacation up north without any struggle and guilty feeling. She even packed my stuff. Love you Sweetie!


So we went about hundreds of miles up north which was about 5 hours drive from our place passing Mouse Head Lake. It was a nice place away from civilization.


There is a nearby lodge for sale sitting in a 500-acre woodland filled with maple trees. The place is an old maple syrup farm with old lodge and cabins and a nice snowmobile trail. If only I have the money... this is indeed a good alternative source of income for me since maple syrup is one of the main products of Maine. It would be a better alternative source of livelihood especially when construction business is down.


I wish I had the money to buy the property.


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover