Sunday, February 28, 2010

Between Ice-Fishing and Glasses

My Sweetie can’t believe that I have not gone fishing as often as I used to. Blame it to work. Blame it to weather. Blame it to timing. Blame it to anything you want but "me". Because as for me, I really wanted to go fishing as often as I want to but I just couldn’t.




The weather has gone crazy this winter. The higher than normal winter temperature this year helped the lakes and ponds warmed up and thawed the ice. Thank you very much.

My Sweetie can’t believe that we didn’t join the Sabago Lake Ice-Fishing Derby this year. This is the only year that we didn’t join it since she came here in Maine. She so loves it. It is the only outdoor activity that I don’t hear her whines… a lot. Wink*

It would have been nicer if I had a project going on so I would have a valid alibi for not using my fishing license which cost more than what my Sweetie paid for her Zenni Optical glasses that she bought online. It would have been nicer if I was too busy working on even just a little room renovation at least I know that I have something to look forward to... to pay my bills. And it would have been nicer if I do have a project and be able to go ice-fishing on weekends like I used to.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover