Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thanks for the Job

Work continues this week. Whew!

Our last project was done and we are starting on a new one. Thanks God! This is such a wonderful blessing. May work keep coming not only for me but for a lot of people who are also struggling like me. May work continue because we all have bills that are piling up. And may work become stable because we all need to survive.

Well, I cannot afford to whine about the economy since there is not much I can do. It's somebody else's job. It is not my job to solve that problem. It is my job to be grateful to whatever I have right now. And I am so grateful for my Sweetie for being patient, supportive and understanding of me and my shortcomings.

I just hope that the economy will improve and everybody remains positive instead of pointing fingers.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover