Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Carpenter is a Caregiver too

I'm playing Doctor today. No, I was playing Doctor since last weekends. Wifey was down with a flu so I was her caregiver. But I think she feels a lot better now. Thanks God!

She is a whiner! Shhhhhhhhhhhh! [Hope she won't take a peek of my blog and read about this.] wink* Yes, she was constantly whining because she was not feeling good. Well she does whine even if she is not sick anyway so it doesn't make a lot of difference too. LOL. But even if she is a whiner, I still love her to death!

I'm playing Doctor now because Wifey always plays Doctor to me every night when I come home from work. Working all day on the roof take a big toll on my back and climbing the ladder more than a hundred times would worn my legs down at night. So I will be whining about my sore body every time I come home. And I will ask Wifey to rub my back with that magic ointment that she brought from the Philippines and that will instantly calmed the tight muscles down. Well, she would whine a bit when I asked her to do that especially if she is busy working online but nevertheless, she will take a break and give me her loving touch.

So now that she is the one sick, it's my turn to return the favor. And I tell you, I am not so happy that she is sick. She is not grumpy or anything, it's just that I want her to the her old bubbly self even if she is constantly whining like a baby.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover