Thursday, February 11, 2010

Credits to Wifey

I have zero knowledge on computer and everything about the internet. Well, not entirely zero because I know how to make it works. I pay my bills and do my banking online. I search for building materials and everything I need to know about my trade online. And I know how to use its accessories like the headset, printer, modem, speakers and the mouse.

But with regards to website and how to use it for monetizing purposes like to promote my business… the credit goes to my Sweetie. Yes, she is the one who did everything here and she talks about Austin Search Engine Optimization that her blogger friend from Texas uses to help her get higher page rank and things like that… well, I just say yes because I honestly don’t know what she was talking about. I am just happy that I can share something here.

1 comment:

Kahlilia said...

I search and recently came across your blog and have been reading along. It was wonderful blog. I will give free hit of your site with your article.

If you have interested mean please post on your Best article in my website - www.bestarticlezone.com

Pin It button on image hover