Friday, February 19, 2010

My Bad!

This is a post-Valentine post.

My Bad! I didn't get anything for my Sweetie. But that is beside the point. The point is... I didn't see it coming.

I was actually hoping that she will get mad. That she will give me hell [just like in the past]. And that she will give me cold treatment for God-only-knows-how-long. And I was actually all set with that because I deserve it.

But lo and behold. She didn't.

She even had a wonderful card for me and a gift card from LL Bean. She wanted me to buy a pair of sneakers and begging me to go shopping for them. I of course, refuse. I can't handle it.

She didn't even whine about me not buying her flowers or chocolate. Maybe because she knows that I bought her a gold heart locket necklace last Valentine's Day which I just finished paying and a multi-colored diamond necklace last Christmas? I don't know. What I know now is that... she is different. And I like it.

I love my sweetie.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover