Friday, March 5, 2010

Wifey… the Tooth Fairy

When Wifey and I spent a brief vacation in Texas with her cousin, I was not very happy. Well, it was actually a fun vacation for most part of it except that my tooth was bothering me that time. Yes, of all time to bother me… on a much awaited vacation.

Anyway, Wifey was not happy too because when there is anything bothering me… I bother her. So she did what she does best… surf the net and presto… she stumbled upon Cedar Park Dentist and immediately her cousin drove us there. Boy, I was so happy that my Sweetie found out about this dentist clinic. Their service is superb and the staff is not just friendly but they know what they are doing and they are good at it.

Well, as usual my Sweetie saved the day… ain’t she the real Tooth Fairy?

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover