Monday, March 15, 2010

My Sweetie Drives me Nuts

So here is the thing. I got Wifey a new pair of earrings to match the necklace that I got for her on Christmas. She was freakin' out. LOL

Well, I was really a pain-in-her-you-know-what since we got married and for the first couple of years that we have been together, I never heard her say anything every time we would have an argument or whenever I would hurt her feelings. She would just sit quietly and cry. It does melt my heart every time she would do that. And whatever she was thinking for doing that... it worked... it made me feel guilty once I saw those tears running down her checks. I would just swear to you-know-who that I wish she would speak her mind because I cannot take her silent treatment. It was a torture. It was very effective.

Well, after a couple of years... she learned to speak her mind. So much for wishing it. They are right... be careful with what you wish for... you might get it. And I did. Now she won't shut up. And for some reasons... the impact is still the same... whether she opens her mouth or not.

But, one thing for sure... my Sweetie isn't perfect... and so do I. And she drives me crazy whatever she does.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover