Thursday, March 11, 2010

Going the Extra Mile

Some builders do other jobs other than building or carpentry not just to satisfy their clients but to show their dedication to their job. As builder our work is not done when the building or house is finished. We owe it to our home-owners or clients to do our work beyond the call of duty because we are proud of our service.

Well, one of the examples I could site is helping them find the best truck rentals. Since I know how hard it is to move in to a new house, especially transferring their stuff from one place to another I introduced them to U-Pack. With U-Pack price does not only include fuel but taxes and driver as well. And moving cost doesn't rise when fuel prices rise. And when they found out about that I know that they are more than happy and satisfied with my service. Then I know that my job is really done.

Talking about taking an extra mile, huh.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover