Friday, December 16, 2011

To Rent or Not to Rent

Last night, my Sweetie was busy browsing on Calgary Apartments online. I wondered why and suspected that she might be cooking up something again this time. Well, apparently, she has a friend who is now based in Calgary, Alberta and she is planning to spend her entire summer vacation there. Well, I am not really worried for now since it's way too far ahead. I was thinking it might really be a nice idea to go for a vacation for a change. I just need to google if Alberta has some gold for panning. wink***

But then, renting an apartment for our vacation is a great idea since it will be more convenient for us aside from the fact that the rate is practical and affordable too. We really don't know how long we would be there since she was only browsing for now but knowing my Sweetie, I don't think she only wanted to go for a visit for a week so renting an apartment is the best thing to do. Well, most visitors to RentCalgary.com are people looking to rent a home in Calgary, Alberta. And my Sweetie would surely love to spend her vacation on a homey environment.

Oh well, time flies quickly and as soon as the New Year starts months will be passing by quickly too. So, I better be prepared for anything because my Sweetie can change her mind anytime soon too.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover