Saturday, December 31, 2011

hubby asked

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

When my husband asked me to look into electric rates in my area ambit energy was the first company I checked with. I had used them in the past and was really happy but low and behold he had a better idea – what he really meant for me to do was sign on with his buddy ted’s company. Now I usually wouldn’t have a problem with that but Ted is known all over town for having unscrupulous business practices and I just didn’t want any part of that. When I told my husband no it literally turned into the biggest fight we’ve ever had – I couldn’t believe it! At the end of the fight I was accusing him of choosing his friends over me and he was telling me I was all about money…things that weren’t at all what we started arguing about. It began small but some issues came up that apparently we need to address which is why I’ve signed us up for marital counseling. We start Monday and I’m only a little nervous…

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover