Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tough Times

Tough times seem getting tougher. To think that I am hoping that the economy will soon bounce back, home foreclosures are still on the rise. So construction jobs are still scarce here. That is one reason why no matter how much I want to post anything about my work or job-related issues, I am having a hard time. After a couple of projects before Christmas and after the New Year, I am here again waiting for another project. I am trying my hands again on new bidding here and there but to no avail.

And when the economy is shaky, everything is unstable. Everybody feels the pinch and Wifey is not exempted from it. She is already complaining about everything too from bills to food and gas prices, from services to glasses frames. But what can we do? Everything is beyond anybody's control... not even Obama. So who do we blame for the economy? Libya? Oh don't get me started. I am not into politics.

Oh well, life is tough enough and there is no sense in blaming or pointing fingers. Hard work is getting valuable okay but beyond that we need patience and faith to be able to get by. And have a bite of a chocolate. wink*

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover