Monday, March 7, 2011

Season Change Cleaning

I don't know about other people but with my Sweetie, cleaning is a must every season change. She has spring cleaning, summer cleaning, fall cleaning and of course, winter cleaning schedules. So before each season ends she needs to clean the house from top to bottom. She is a little OCD in that case. She has different totes or boxes for different items for different season and just the task of putting away items each season is really taxing. It would be ok if she would do it herself, but the thing is she needs a hand or two. hahaha And you can't say NO or else... go figure what will happen.

So winter season is about to end and I am expecting that we will be needing to clean the carpet and upholstery again just like last season change. It's a pain-in-the-you-know-what especially if we have to do it manually since we are on a tight budget right now. But good thing that commercial carpet cleaners austin is just around and reliable and more importantly - affordable.

They provide a lot of cleaning services such as dog odor removal austin, dry steam cleaner austin and upholstery steam cleaner austin, just to name a few of their services. So, I am not really worried right now because I know I have something to fall my back on and keep my Sweetie happy. And that is the most important of all. wink***

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover