Monday, March 21, 2011

Scrubs Save my Day

My daughter works as a caregiver for over 5 years now. I am so proud of her. She’s a dedicated and hard worker. I just love to see her wearing her medical scrubs every time she comes for a visit. She looks so dignified and professional.

Last January , I was too busy working and didn’t have time to go shopping for her birthday presents. Well, of course I really don’t do shopping. It’s my Sweetie’s department. But she sometimes asks me what I want to give my children so I would come up with suggestions. But still, it’s up to her if she will get it or not. In other words, she got the last word.

Then I told her that maybe we could get Heather a new set of nursing uniform scrub. And viola, she knew were to get the best scrubs. Next thing I knew she was buying scrubs online. And before long, Mr. UPS was standing at my doorstep carrying the package. And that saved my day and my spot in my daughter's heart. LOL

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover