Thursday, April 15, 2010

of roofing and backache

Roofing job is my forte. Love doing it. I am an expert in it.

I can do any roofing job with any materials requested by owners. And I am always proud of my work.

My recent project now involves roofing. I am not complaining but for doing the job for more than 15 years now my back is my drawback... literally. Well, I am getting old. I can do the job with the same expertise and with the same precision and with the same enthusiasm. I just wish that I can still do the job with the same vitality and energy and strength.

I know that I did a good job on my new project but at the end of the day... I know the hard work is taking its toll on my aching body. I am just so happy that I have my sweetie to rub my back... even if sometimes she hates doing it... she still does it. 

Love you Sweetie. Maybe next time we can go out on a date... it's been awhile I know. I just hope that my back is not sore.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover