Thursday, April 8, 2010

Busy

Ok So I have not written any post for the last few days here. I am a little busy with every little things here and there.

Well, "busy" is the most abused word in the dictionary according to my Sweetie. Oh well, she also called it my alibi... and I couldn't complain less. She must be right because I'm always busy with friends. Well, I just don't go with my friends just to hang out. I hang out because I usually find jobs by hanging out with friends. If you know what I mean. And of course, Sweetie thought it's another alibi. Hayyyy [sigh]!

My "busy days" however is over for awhile because I did find job. Yes, Sweetie knew about it and of course she wouldn't admit that I was right, somehow. So I am doing some projects now and I am just glad that I do. Hope it will take a long while this time.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover