Friday, April 30, 2010

For My Eyes Only

I need a new pair of eyeglasses. That’s what I told my Sweetie this morning.

I don’t know about other people, but I tend to lose or misplace my eyeglasses every now and then. And I hate looking for it. That is why I need to have at least a couple of pairs in two strategic places where I usually need them… the bedroom and my truck. Well, what do you expect from a 52 year old guy? I even didn’t realize they were on top of my head the other day when I was going crazy looking for it. I was so mad at myself.

Although I can read without my eyeglasses on, compared to my Sweetie, I do need one specially when I am working to make sure that I am reading the right measurement on my measuring tools so that I will not make a mistake in cutting or marking the building materials.

And speaking of eyeglasses, the only thing that I don’t like about it is the price. I don’t know why it cost so much. But then I’m glad that my Sweetie is very resourceful that she was able to find a real good deal online. Thanks, again Sweetie.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover