Thursday, January 21, 2010

Raise the Roof

Roofing is a labor-intensive job. As an experienced carpenter, roofing is hard work and a back-breaking job. But I take pride in my roofing expertise. In my more than 15 years of experience in carpentry, I did a lot of roofing jobs here in Maine most specifically in the York and Cumberland counties.

I use all kinds of materials available as per owner's request. And most of the time as per my recommendation, of course.

There are different kinds of roofing materials and shingles available here in Maine. Choices are varied but not limited to color, design,and price. However, there are also lots of factors to consider in choosing the right roofing materials like climate or weather, style, quality, house and roof design and of course owner's preference.

Roofing is basic but a significant part of any building construction because it tops off the entire building literally and figuratively. A nicely and expertly built roofing is important for the safety, aesthetic value and total physical makeup of the entire building.

1 comment:

ruthinian said...

@ Eric... thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Pin It button on image hover