Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Middle Name

Procrastination should be my middle name... Wifey always say. LOL
Oh well, I have been working on our home renovation for quite awhile now and I had to admit I have been delaying it for many reasons.

My hobbies are not really my priorities but somehow, it is my only outlet to forget about the bad economic situation. It relaxes me when I go hunting... although Wifey is not really happy when I complain about backache for walking for hours in the woods. That would really spark some arguments and a little nagging but still she would rub my back just the same.

But between carpentry and hunting... I still love my job because like hunting... I know I am good at it. hahaha

Well, I will surely find time to continue our renovation project. I just hope that the weather will cooperate... but wait... it's ice-fishing season now. So, let's see. wink*

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover