Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Blue Cake

My girls [My Sweetie and 2 daughters] threw me a birthday party last June. Well, my birthday month is actually May but they gave me the birthday party on June because we were all too busy with out work.
Anyway, my daughters did a good job with my blue fondant [they said it was fondant, though I really don't have any idea what fondant is] cake. As always, it was yummy and I love it.


Just want to share this for Thursday Challenge.


--------------------------------------------------


For more Thursday Challenge... visit HERE.

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Check

1 comment:

♫ Mel☺dy ♫ said...

Its blue alright

Happy birthday also, eventhough its august by now

fondant is sweet, pure sugar, so do not eat to much of it.. ;-))

Pin It button on image hover