Monday, August 19, 2013

First Camping for Summer

I know, summer is almost over and we didn't go up Byron this year like we used to for the past 5 years. I was caught up in something around here doing some work and renovations here and there.
All camped-out.
Anyway, last weekend I finally brought my Sweetie camping but not in Byron. We just camped out at my friend's property in Newfield. My son B went with us but he got bored so I had to bring him to his Grammy's before supper.
Dinner on a hotplate.

It' was not really what we expect of camping but the fact the we can get out of the house and just hanged out with another friend and lazed around just drinking some beer and target shooting was relaxing enough.
My Sweetie practicing some target shooting. She did good for a first-timer.

Today... I'm back to work.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover