Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Watching the World Cup is going to be amazing

This was written by guest blogger Harry Hargrove

Watching the World Cup on my news satellite tv local channel is going to be amazing. I am going to have a big party with all of my friends and we are going to watch every game that we can. The World Cup is unlike any other tournament in the world. The fans are so passionate. And when a goal is scored, I love to watch the celebration of the players and the fans.

I think the United States could be a problem for the other teams in the tournament this year. Our defense isn’t as strong as I’d like it to be, so our goalkeeper is going to have to play amazingly well for us to win. I think he will.
Our offense should be pretty good. I think we will have a lot of scoring chances with the likes of Landon Donovan, Clint Dempsey and Jozy Altidor roaming the field. I have high hopes for this United States team. Can you just imagine what the rest of the world would think if we would make it to a World Cup Final?

I think the key to the United States success will be our defense and our ability to score when given a chance. We have to take advantage of every opportunity we get because they can come few and far between in the World Cup.

1 comment:

lord said...

this kind of blog always useful for blog readers, it helps people during research. your post is one of the same for blog readers.
Lordlemon,
3D Scale Model Rendering, House Plans, Floor Plans, Building Plans, 3D Engineering Models

Pin It button on image hover