Friday, May 14, 2010

To Camp or Not to Camp

It’s camping season again. The ground and the water in the rivers and lakes are still a little bit cold but in few weeks time, I know it will warm up… both the ground and water.

If Wifey is all crazy about spring because she loves taking photos of all sorts of flowers, I on the other hand am all crazy about summer. I can’t wait for summer to come. I can’t wait for summer because it is the best time to do all the things I love to do like… camping, fishing and gold panning. Last summer, we spent almost all weekends up north doing just that. It was fun despite all the whining and complaining and ranting. Well, Wifey used to enjoy “hotel camping” a couple of years ago because she loves the convenience of the bathroom which you cannot find in serious campsites.

Last year, I was able to convince her to try the campsites and yeah, there was a little struggle here and there but somehow she still not too crazy about the whole thing. She did go anyway. This year, I am looking at some motorhomes at a local trade fair to find out if there is one that we can afford so I will not have a hard time convincing my Sweetie to go camping with me again.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover