Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Sweetie is Driving me Crazy

Here is the thing. Wifey is crazy of going to LA to see her cousin whom she has not seen for over 10 years. I understand. I agree that she needs to get in touch and reconnect with family. And I am very supportive of her.

But what I am not in agreement about the whole idea of going to California is that she wants us to drive to go there. You see, our Ford Explorer is not that reliable for long trips especially if we are talking about coast to coast driving across the US continent. Of course we are not really driving straight to California. Knowing my Sweetie we will surely taking side trips here and there… spend over night in some interesting cities to take photos and of course, go shopping.

But I am not really too crazy about driving our Ford Explorer for long trips because of some issues with its head gasket. But my Sweetie said that it’s alright because there is such thing as Los Angeles auto repair shop.

So what do you think? Do you think I will win in this argument? Do you think I have a chance with her logic and convincing power? Do you think she is insane? Do you think I have a choice?

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover