Monday, May 5, 2014

A new way of gardening

I know, it's been awhile. I've been too busy last winter taking advantage of work since in my line of work... winter is usually a slow season for us carpenters.
I got the green house set up already.

Now, that our yard is cleared of snow and spring is in the air... it's time for my spring hobby - gardening. This year, I am trying my luck in hydroponic gardening.
The DIY pipes that I will use for the hydroponic garden.

I already got the materials and did some DIY to come up with the design that will fit my needs. And what is more exciting is... my Sweetie promised that she will get involved. And that, trust me - is huge! But we'll see. She is scared of dirt, bugs and sun... so I don't know how it will work out for her. LOL
And Sweetie and I already started the nursery.

Meantime, this is just a preview of what I am going to do and will give updates here and there. That is, when I remember to blog about it. Ha!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover