Friday, June 22, 2012

Bonding Time with my Loves

A couple of weeks ago, my Sweetie, my boy and I spent the warm sunny weekend at Kennebunk Beach.

We had a wonderful time fishing, swimming and just bumming out in the beach as we watched the President's boat docked at the Walker's Point where the former President George Bush and wife Barbara's summer house is. President Obama was said to be visiting on the same day.
Although we didn't really see the summer house from where we were, we knew that they were there because some speed boats and choppers patrolling the area.
A gorgeous sail boat cruised around the area. I was guessing, the Ex-Presidents friends and relatives must have been aboard and enjoying the nice weather.

My boy and my Sweetie, had a wonderful time bonding at the beach...

while I had "me time" fishing. I didn't catch any.
 
The day ended with a quick stop at McDonalds. What else? It's my boy's favorite restaurant.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover