Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love

I am not a romantic guy, I had to admit. Or rather, I have a hard time expressing what I feel. And it's totally opposite with my Sweetie.

Valentine's day is always a struggle for me. I hate flowers but my Sweetie loves it so much. It's hard to explain why I prefer diamond, which is a girl's bff, isn't it? Well, she loves diamond too [who doesn't] but she loves flowers and I hate it because I think is a waste of money because you just throw them out when they already served their purpose.
This year I tried to make amends for my shortcoming last Valentine's day. She said, I was getting very creative this time and I just love the way she smiled.

I love you always, my Sweetie!


For more Thursday Challenge... visit HERE.

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Check

1 comment:

betchai said...

i so love the photo of you two together. i am one of those girls who like you hates the thought of buying flowers for the same thought of it is a waste of money :) but despite i hated buying flowers or getting flowers ( i told all of my boyfriends before that to make he happy, never buy me flowers, but buy me foods instead especially siopao instead), I still bought flowers before because my late mom loves getting it, and I admire you for buying it despite disliking it for the love of your life, since love let you see the world according to your partners' feelings. keep on giving her flowers. :)

Pin It button on image hover