Monday, July 4, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

Guest post from: Bruno Smith

What in the world was I thinking moving to Seattle? When I came here a few years ago it was to live with my boyfriend of two years. Well, about three months after moving in he got kind of crazy so I decided to move out and that was the best decision I ever made. He sort of followed me for a bit and I even got a SECURITYCHOICE.COM alarm since I wasn’t sure if he might come to my house or something, but now I’m not worried at all and I hear he even has a new girlfriend. The whole thing I meant at the beginning is that I hate rain, like, hate it with a passion, so when it gets all wet outside I can’t stand it! And if you feel that way, Seattle is obviously the worst place in the country for you to move to, duh. Anyway, I’m thinking about going back to California when my lease is up but I will miss all the great friends I’ve made here!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover