Thursday, August 12, 2010

Miss my Sweetie

I was busy working on a new project for couple of weeks now and it's almost done. I have only a few more hours to finish up on the wall and will move on to the next project, hopefully.

Weekends is here and just like any other weekends of summer, I will be spending it again up Byron at the Swift River, gold panning hoping to find my nuggets.


Last weekend, I brought my boy with me. We did have a good time except on some occasions where he got bored and gave me a hard time.

My Sweetie has no time to go gold panning with me anymore since she also works on weekends now. Oh how I miss her in the camp. Now I need to set up the tent, cook meals, sort the rocks out, and all other stuff - all by myself. It was indeed great to have an extra pair of hands. And I was so sorry for giving her a hard time each time we went gold panning because I was being such a jerk sometimes.

Now I will go up Byron alone again.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover